Automotive Solutions continues to be OPEN during this time.
We are asking a few things of our customers to help stop the spread of Covid-19. In efforts to keep your family and our families safe we are practicing social distancing.
Our office and shop is currently restricted to Employees only.
For assistance when arriving at Automotive Solutions please go to the first bay door and an employee will assist you as soon as possible.
Thank you for your understanding during this time.
We are a Complete Auto Repair and Service Shop in Nashville, TN. We will inspect your vehicle and provide all the necessary car repairs needed to get you back on the road as quickly as possible. We work on all cars and trucks both foreign and domestic. For all your Nashville auto repair shop needs, this is a one-stop shop...we do it all! From the small jobs like Car AC repairs, Brakes, Oil Changes, Coolant Flushes and Tune ups to the big jobs like Transmission rebuilds and Engine replacement.
We're here to help. At our auto repair shop nobody works on commission so there's never any pressure to sell you something you don't really need. We're here to provide the car repair service that best fits your needs and budget or even if you just need to ask for information or advice...we're here for you.
$$$ Saving you money however we can $$$
$$$ We NEVER charge for reading your check engine light $$$
$$$ We do not charge to evaluate your vehicle $$$
WE DO IT RIGHT!!
We're a family-owned company and we're an accredited member of the Better Business Bureau with old-fashioned values...like honesty and integrity. Our highly qualified and capable mechanics care about you and your vehicle. Call or email us to schedule an appointment.
Call us for...
- Oil Changes using Synthetic blend or Full Synthetic oil
- Tune Ups - plugs, wires, fuel filter, etc...
- Tire Rotation - this should be done every other oil change
- Brakes and Brake Repair - ceramic pads are recommended for most passenger cars
- Transmission Rebuild or Replacement, Repair and Service
- Scheduled Routine Maintenance - what and when to do the recommended services varies from vehicle to vehicle...we check the manufactures guidelines and let you know when it's time for service
- All Engine Repairs, Engine Replacement, Engine Rebuild
- Suspension and Steering System Repairs
- Car AC Repairs & Service - Not just for hot summers, the defrost will not work properly without a functioning AC system
- Cooling System Service - flush & refill is recommended 100,000 miles or 5 years on ALL vehicles
- Check Engine Light - Computer Diagnostic Testing
- Fuel Injection Service - Newer vehicles now are equipped with a GDI fuel delivery system. Fuel additives and upper engine cleaning services are critical on these vehicles.
- Timing Belts and Accessory Belt - the belts you see and that one belt you can't see (the timing belt). Not all cars have a timing belt...but if yours does, get it replaced when recommended or the potential of major engine damage is possible
- Clutch Replacement or Upgrades
- Radiator & Water Pump
- etc, etc, etc...
Reliable * Guaranteed Parts and Service *
We're just south of the Fairgrounds and the heart of Music City!
609 Napoleon Ave Nashville, TN 37211
(615) 782 - 6700 shop
(615) 782 - 0094 fax
email: [email protected]
Mon - Fri: 7 AM - 5:30 PM